Shades of India keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide Phone number and email address is the mandatory as Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Shades of India will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also have to provide other Personal Information (instance – name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
Collection of Personal Information:
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. However, when you register to use a Shades of India and order products as a Shades of India customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
Updating Your Personal Information:
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Profile”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
How Your Personal Information Is Used:
Shades of India collects your information in order to provide services to you, comply with our legal obligations, and to improve our products and services. We only share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Shades of India website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Shades of India shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy
Shades of India May Use This Information To –
1. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. Administer your account.
4. Send you requested product or service information.
5. Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
6. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
7. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
In certain situations, Shades of India may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by govt. authorities. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on Shades of India), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
Information Sharing With Service Providers:
Shades of India uses one or more outside payment processing gateway companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. Service Provider Company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Shades of India. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at customercare@shadesofIndia.com. We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You may opt out of receiving Shades of India’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “My Profile” link on the website and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. Shades of India will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, order related notifications and emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
Protection of Your Personal Information:
Categories of use:-
- Authentication: If you have registered to Shades of India, Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Step 1: Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Step 2: Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Step 3: In the “Block Cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept Cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- Step 4: If you want to see which websites store Cookies on your computer, click Details.
- Step 1: On your computer, open Chrome.
- Step 2: At the top right, click More Settings.
- Step 3: At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Step 4: Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Step 5: Click Cookies.
- Step 6: Under “All Cookies and site data,” click Remove all.
- Step 7: Confirm by clicking Clear all.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (EDGE)
- Step 1: Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Step 2: Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Step 3: Select the “Advanced” button.
- Step 4: Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following:
- Step 5: Accept – To automatically accept Cookies.
- Step 6: Block – To automatically block Cookies.
- Step 7: Prompt – To prompt with each Cookie request. You can also check “Always allow session Cookies” if desired. Select “OK” when done.
- Step 8: Select the “Sites” button if you wish to set options for specific websites. Under this section, type the website in the “Address of website” field, then select to “Block” or “Allow” Cookies on that website. Click “OK” when you are done.
- Step 9: Click “OK” and you have successfully set your Cookie settings in IE11.
- Step 1: Click the menu button and choose Options. Preferences.
- Step 2: Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Step 3: In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will – Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Step 4: Uncheck Accept Cookies from sites Accept Cookies from websites to disable them.
- Step 5: Choose how long Cookies are allowed to be stored:
Privacy Contact Information:
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting +91 9891088522 or by regular mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org